|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Trade Term:||FOB,CIF||Production Capacity:||800tons per month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T||Packing:||plywood case|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton||Delivery Date:||within 15 days|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land|
Caterpillar grader end bit 8E5531
|H (mm)||W (mm)||L (mm)||φbolt(")|
· Processing type: Forged
· Color: Yellow or as your requirement
· Material: 30MnB with heat treatment
· Hardness: HB440~480.
· Place of Origin:ZheJiang, China (Mainland)
· Model No.: 8E5531
· Min.Order: 1 Ton
· Production Capacity: 800tons/month
· Packing: Plywood case
· Delivery Date: 15days
The adavantage of using Heat Treated Boron Material Ground Engaging Tools
It shows that the Boron type of GET has superior mechanical properties with much higher resistance to wear and abrasion due to the nature of chemical composition. As a result, the lifespan of Boron type of GET will be at least twice that of carbon steel.Thus, the cost savings on downtime,labour charges and plow bolts and nuts are tremendous.
Comparison between Manganese steel and Boron steel
Elongation (A %)
Impact test(AKV Joule)
CAT, Kom, Hyundai, Hitachi, Daewoo. etc
(1) Our products are applicable for caterpillar, komatsu, hitachi, daewoo, etc.
We can also produce as per your drawings and requests.
(2) Thinkness from 13mm to 80mm, width from 152mm to 480mm,
suitable for all kinds of dozer domestic and foreign.
(3) Different product types: SBF single bevel cutting edge |>, Double bevel flat cutting edge || ,
DBF cutting edge < > , DBF serrated cutting edge.
(4) More than ten-year experienced workers to ensure the quality in process.
(5) Skilled workers to pack the products exactly according to your request.
(6) Professional sales will arrange the shippment and prepaid all document you needed.
(7) Patience after sale workers will solve the problem you put forward quickly and professionally.
Our trade & market:
With stable performance, excellent wear resistance and high performance-price ratio, our products will be your Ideal choice!
Category: Heavy Equipment Cutting Edges